Want to earn an extra buck while you sleep? Now that’s not dreaming but a smart business move. You can achieve that by several ways to monetize your website, and the most effective way is the Amazon affiliate program, especially for beginners.
Are you interested already? Therefore, HooThemes is here with a collection of 11 best “Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins” for 2021. If you want to build your own Amazon affiliate website you might need the best WordPress theme as well. We have also listed the best Amazon affiliate WordPress themes.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive right in.
- What Do Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins Do?
- Premium Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins
- WZone (WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates)
- Pixel Amazon Toolkit
- SearchAzon – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Auto Search Plugin
- APO – Automatic Amazon Affiliate Product Availability Plugin for WordPress
- ADF – Amazon Discount Finder for WordPress
- CompareAzon – Amazon Product Comparison Tables
- Amazon Importer WordPress Plugin
- Affiliate Management System
What Do Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins Do?
What exactly Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins do? Well, there are many ways that these plugins help you. If you want to create a successful affiliate site, you have to get one for your site. So, let’s discuss a few of the fundamental functions of WordPress plugins for Amazon affiliates.
- Inserts Amazon Affiliate Links: First of all, the basic function of affiliate WordPress plugins is that they insert affiliate links to the website. These Amazon Affiliate Links could be text links, image links, or any kind of amazon links, and can be used directly on a page or a post.
- Keep Product Information Updated: Keeping product information always updated is not that easy. You do not have time to check on every commodity daily for any updates. Thus, the Amazon affiliate plugins automate that process and synchronize product information directly from the product URL, such as pricing details, description, ratings, availability, features, and deals.
- Creates Comparison Tables: What makes customers purchase Amazon products from your site instead of directly from Amazon is this difference. Many affiliate plugins can create comparison tables on your website, which helps customers make the right decision.
- Provides Geotracking: Geotracking is another advanced function that Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress provide. With this link tracking functionality, you can direct customers to the Amazon store from their country and provide better services.
Alright, now is the time to look at them one by one and pick the best one for your site.
Premium Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins
AAWP, which stands for Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin, is an ‘A-Lister’ of Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins. Let it be text links in between your content or product boxes with the customizable product description and pricing display, or product comparison tables, this plugin can make it all happen. Moreover, this plugin brings multiple well-designed templates for vertical, horizontal, tables, product listings, and Google Accelerated Mobile Page. Therefore, you can start affiliate marketing ASAP.
This plugin is mobile-friendly. Hence it can adapt its appearance automatically according to the screen size and works seamlessly with touch screens. It lets you create automated bestseller lists with full control over the number of products in the list. The AAWP allows you to display product details like buy buttons and pricing wherever you want.
- Geotargeting: With geotargeting, you will never miss a referral ever. This allows you to forward foreign visitors to an Amazon store in their country. This boosts conversion rates and adds to customer satisfaction.
- New Releases (Lists): A great way to encourage visitors to make the purchase is by listing new releases. And AAWP lets you do that in minutes. The product listicles are automated, therefore you do not have to do anything to maintain them.
- Amazon Partner Networks
- Comparison Tables
- Tracking ID
- Product Blocks
- Best Sellers List
- Custom Templates
- Automated Product Updates
Pros & Cons:
AzonPress is an outstanding Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin to work with. It can save your time and energy by making your affiliate marketing job easier than ever. With a simple drag and drop function, it lets set a perfect eCommerce page. It has got many shortcodes that quicken the whole process. Additionally, it comes with multiple product templates that are predesigned for effectiveness.
The AzonPress WordPress Plugin offers you custom CSS animations that make your website captivating. Since it is coded with CSS, you can easily tweak the changes and customize them to a great extent without any expert’s help. Moreover, this plugin comes with responsive product tables. No matter if your customers want to visit your site on a portrait or landscape-oriented screen, it will resize and display the pricing tables in the best way without any glitch.
Moreover, it helps you create a WordPress website for amazon affiliate marketing without changing your domain name.
- Image Affiliate Links: Image affiliate links are the best way to attract customers. Clicking on the image to get to the product page is more intuitive and effective. Thus, this plugin allows you to anchor images for easy affiliate links.
- CTA: Without a good CTA (Call TO Action), your marketing may not be as effective. The proper CTA directs the visitors towards the product page and lets them know where to click for more information.
- Product Grids
- Multiple Product Templates
- Tacking Code
- Custom CSS
- Responsive Product Tables
- Simple lists
- Countless Affiliation
Pros & Cons:
WZone is the one-stop solution for all eCommerce websites. This Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin is extremely easy to work with. This plugin works with any WordPress WooCommerce website. If you want to automate mundane tasks like data entry and inventory management, this plugin is perfect for you. With this plugin, you can show Amazon products as WooCommerce products on your affiliate website.
WZone lets your customer check out Amazon products on your site and they will be directed to Amazon.com through your affiliate link when they want to make the purchase. Or, you can let customers buy products on your site and you can order them from Amazon manually. It gives you overall control of your margins. And one of the best features because of which customers trust Amazon the most is the product reviews.
This plugin for Amazon affiliates displays Amazon reviews to provide a better shopping experience.
- ASIN GRABBER Module: ASIN GRABBER module lets you fetch Amazon Standard Identification Number. It helps you import Amazon pages, such as deals, new arrivals, and best sellers. These pages are automatically updated hourly. You do not have to manually add and update product details anymore.
- CSV Module: CSV is a great tool to import and export huge data like customer data, product info data, and inventory data. With the ASIN GRABBER module, you can use the CSV module to import products in bulk.
- Default Publishing
- Display Amazon Reviews
- Automatic Content Spinner
- Amazon Coupons
- 90 Days Cookies
- Shipping Availability
- Ordered Items
- Multiple Amazon API Keys
Pros & Cons:
AAPro is a light-weight Amazon’s Affiliate WordPress plugin. It comes with many premium features ready to convert any WordPress site into a stunning affiliate marketing site. This plugin is mobile responsive, which provides you a whole new opportunity to earn a commission. By reaching your customers on their smartphones, your affiliate earnings can skyrocket. And for the best user experience, it offers the ‘add-to-cart’ functionality on your WordPress site.
Moreover, this Amazon associates affiliate plugin boosts customer loyalty by bringing wishlists and price alerts on board. With these features, customers can add Amazon products to their wishlist. It notifies them as soon as the product is available to be bought or they are ready to make the purchase. And with the price alert, they get a notification whenever the affiliate products are all for grabs at a reduced price.
- Gravity Forms Compatibility: Gravity Forms is the most popular form builder which allows you to create custom contact forms, registration forms, feedback forms, or any sort of purpose. This creates a better database to decide your marketing strategy.
- Gutenberg Optimized: The AAPro plugin is Gutenberg optimized. The Gutenberg block editor lets you design your web pages by breaking them into smaller, easy-to-handle content blocks and product information blocks. You can now easily craft product boxes in the style you want.
- WooCommerce Supported
- On-Site Cart
- Shortcode Friendly Product Link
- Price Alert
Pros & Cons:
#5 Pixel Amazon Toolkit
Source: Pixel Amazon Toolkit
Pixel Amazon Toolkit is an all-in-one plugin you will ever need for affiliate marketing. Use this plugin and monetize your WordPress site with an affiliate link. Bloggers can enter text links, and images to make the most out of affiliate links. This plugin makes affiliate sales as easy as a piece of cake by displaying Amazon buttons, call-to-actions, and reviews. Moreover, it also displays similar products and raises conversion rates.
The Pixel Amazon Toolkit makes your job 10x easier by letting you search all of the Amazon products and database right from the WordPress Admin. And if you want to speed up the process of creating affiliate posts, it offers you reusable product templates. It saves a lot of your time. Other than that, it enhances product displays with the product pop-overs and product information pop-overs.
- Insert Templates Anywhere: This plugin inserts templates automatically wherever you want. May it be at the bottom, top, of any post or page. And if you want to create a custom post type, that is fine too.
- Localize Links: The Pixel Amazon Toolkit automatically creates Amazon product links to direct customers to the store in their local country. It makes your affiliate site reach customers from all over the world and grow your brand.
- Insert Amazon Buttons
- Blog Posts
- Similar Items
- Reusable Product Templates
- Product Information Pop-overs
- Images Affiliate Links
Pros & Cons:
SearchAzon is the best WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Auto Search Plugin. This plugin brings the Amazon search feature to your website. This plugin is used by affiliate marketers all over the world for every major Amazon affiliate program. It lets you customize the default search category for all Amazon Affiliate Programs including the USA, Canada, France, Japan, India, Italy, and Germany.
This affiliate WordPress plugin lets you customize layouts for displaying affiliate products. It makes you the controller of the fonts, color schemes, background, and even lets you decide how many products and columns per page. Moreover, installing this plugin is intuitive and simple. However, if you get stuck, it comes with extensive documentation including video tutorials. Therefore, you will need no help from any third-party developer.
- Live Statistics: The WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliate marketing provides you with real-time statistics on searched keywords, clicked product links, and top sellers. Not only accurate, but it also displays them with infographics which makes it easy to analyze.
- Automatic Amazon Products Search: The SearchAzon Plugin automatically shows search results from the Amazon products search if the search-related product is not available on your site. This feature never lets you lose a customer.
- Layout Setup
- Default Search Category
- Customizable Products
- Video Tutorials
- Pagination On Products
- Direct Checkout
- Product Search
Pros & Cons:
APO automatic Amazon affiliate product availability plugin for WordPress. It is amongst the most minimal affiliate plugins for WP. It is exclusively crafted for displaying the availability of affiliate products. This plugin lets you control all the affiliate products all over the website at once may it be on different posts or pages. Your customers can search all the products by an intuitive search bar and multiple filters.
The feature that makes APO outstand other affiliate plugins is that it can get the availability of products with or without asking Amazon API requests. If the Amazon API keys are not available, it uses jQuery client-side scraping. Other than that, it is translation-friendly. It uses WPML and qTranslate to help you spread your brand all over the globe.
- Product Status: If you use this plugin for Amazon affiliates, you get the benefit of email notifications for the product status. This keeps customers reminded of their wishlists and ordered products.
- Compatible With Other Affiliate Plugins: As it covers a specific scope of affiliate marketing, this plugin is compatible with other affiliate plugins as well.
- Product Availability
- Click Counter
- Gutenberg blocks
- Search Functionality
- Product Filters
Pros & Cons:
ADF, in other terms Amazon Discount Finder shares its place with the best Amazon affiliate plugins. Working with this plugin is quite easy and anyone with or without coding knowledge can use this plugin. All you need to have an Amazon associates account is to import products from Amazon and build a banner.
Speaking of creating banners to display ads, this plugin comes with 5 types of banners that you can display anywhere on your affiliate website. These banners directly diverge the customers towards Amazon.com or let them view the products by adding to the cart on your website. So, with this plugin, you can make a commission 24/7.
- 90 Days Cookie: Even if a customer purchases within 90 days, you get a commission from that purchase. Hence, it boosts your affiliate earnings.
- In Site Search: This function lets you display search results on your website without diverting the traffic to other web pages.
- 5 Banner Types
- View More Options
- Add To Cart
- External Search
- Select Discounts
- Sliding Sidebar
Pros & Cons:
If you want to compare affiliate products on your website, this is the best WordPress plugin for you. CompareAzon lets you display customized product comparison tables. And did we mention unlimited? Yes, you can create as many comparison tables as you may. And creating them is no tough job. With simple drag and drop, you can create custom labels and reorder rows as per requirements.
This plugin lets you insert the compassion table all over the website. If you want them in a post, or on a web-page, Gutenberg blocks help you do that easily. Another exciting feature of this plugin is that it can highlight any product with a custom color or label within a few minutes. It lets you use images without worrying about getting banned. It complies with Amazon’s terms and conditions. And as it supports high resolutions, be assured of clarity of those images.
- Drag and Drop Features: Drag and drop functionality makes it a lot quicker to add/remove/edit data fields, images, and features to your affiliate site. This makes it easy for an affiliate marketer who does not have any sort of coding skills.
- Embed & Compare Amazon Products: This plugin lets you find and embed products with the help of ASIN or keyword without any help from Amazon API keys. You just need to feed your Affiliate ID and start earning easy affiliate commissions.
- Unlimited Comparison
- 2 Checkout Types
- Multiple Commissions
- Price Synchronization
- Price Synchronization Module
- Remote Images
- Highlighted Product
- Custom Fields
Pros & Cons:
#10 Amazon Importer WordPress Plugin
Source: Amazon Importer WordPress Plugin
Amazon Importer WordPress Plugin is a part of the ‘best Amazon affiliate plugins’ club. This plugin is super flexible and easy-to-use. You can easily convert WordPress sites into Amazon affiliate websites within a few minutes. This plugin comes with a custom product importer that you can use to create an affiliate eCommerce store quickly. It lets you bag up to ten percent as advertising fees.
Moreover, this plugin is fully customizable and can be shaped in any form you want. You can effortlessly change the layout and colors by changing CSS to keep your web design consistent. Moreover, it has the built-in Cron feature. It fetches product info automatically and you can configure it to update daily or weekly according to your requirements.
- BuddyPress: BuddyPress is the best choice to create forms. It lets you collect data and manage it efficiently. It lets you create custom fields and mark the mandatory fields.
- Cross-browser Compatibility: This Amazon affiliate Plugin is compatible with all the paramount browsers. Thus, whichever browser customer may open your website in, it will run smoothly and provide a premium shopping experience.
- Custom Product Importer
- Multiple Campaigns Run
- Customizable Display Settings
- Built-in Cron Feature
- PHP Code Files Included
Pros & Cons:
#11 Affiliate Management System
Source: Affiliate Management System
As the name suggests, this plugin for WordPress is a powerpack yet easy affiliate management system. With this WordPress plugin, not only can you convert your site into an affiliate store, but you can let others be your vendors too. This is a one-stop plugin for all the affiliate marketers out there. It lets affiliates sell your product via easy affiliate links to WordPress affiliate websites, generates a sales record from those text affiliate links, and adds a commission to the affiliate wallets automatically.
This affiliate WordPress plugin comes with many features, such as language manager, currency manager, PostBack, and recurring. These features make managing the tedious task of managing associate programs easier than ever. On top of that, you get benefits like site backup database and site restore database included in the package. You can use this plugin to let others be your affiliate vendors and sell your products. This is a great way to make money while you sleep.
- Sales, Clicks, Lead Tracker: This plugin comes with a tracker that provides you in-depth reports of sales, clicks, and leads generated from your site. This helps you make data-driven decisions.
- Membership Module: The membership module lets you charge users by offering They will need a secret access key for enhanced features and benefits.
- Multiple Integration
- Ecommerce Module
- Site Backup Database
- Mail Template Manager
- Multiple Currency Support
- Wallet Manager
- Live Payouts
Pros & Cons:
1. How do I use the Amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress?
First things first, make sure to have an Amazon associates account followed by the Amazon product advertising API to use the Amazon affiliate plugin in WordPress.
Once that is done, install your favorite Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin and feed in the Amazon associate ID & API keys in the plugin settings page. Now, you can add/remove/edit elements as you need.
2. How does the Amazon affiliate program work?
Amazon affiliate program is based on affiliate marketing. Amazon pays a commission to the referring sites to direct traffic on their product page via an affiliate link.
3. Where can I post Amazon affiliate links?
There are many ways to publish Amazon affiliate links and it all comes to your creativity. However, certain ways are tried and tested for the most effectiveness. And they are;
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
- Product description
4. Does Amazon affiliate pay for clicks?
A commission is paid for the clicks which lead to a purchase.
5. Should I use a free amazon affiliates plugin?
A free WordPress amazon affiliate plugin may lack functionalities, future updates, and technical support. Hence we do not recommend site owners to use it. However, if you are not ready to make a purchase right over, try a freemium plugin, and if it suits your requirements, purchase to leverage premium perks and benefits.
Best WordPress Plugins to Benefit from Amazon Affiliate Program
We have listed the best Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress that you can choose from and start earning right away.
So what are you waiting for? Pick any of the link localization plugins that satisfy your requirements and you are set for the ‘sail’.
If you want to learn more about such smart solutions to level up your business, check out other blogs by HooThemes. You will enjoy them.