1.Installation via Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Install Themes at the top.
- Click on Add New at the top.
- Here upload the zip singlepage.zip in upload box and click on upload button.
- You will see the theme. Click on Install Now to install the theme.
2. Installation via FTP
- Unzip singlepage.zip or singlepage-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance->Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.
Setup Home Page Sections
SinglePage theme is based on one page theme. Below steps will guide you how to set up one-page home sections.
1. Go to Theme options > Home Page to select any section from below. you can see the options in each section.
2. Featured homepage options
3.Setup Home Page Sidebar Menu Styles(Pro)
There are two styles of home page sidebar menu- style 1 and style 2. You can choose home page sidebar menu style for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. You can also set whether to show the menu or hide it by selectingopen or close.
In your dashboard, go to appearance > theme options > home page > Home Page Sidebar Menu options, then set the menu style options.
Once you finish setting the home page sidebar menu, it will shows as the picture below.
4.Setup Section Background for Mobile Devices(Pro)
You can set the background color and background image for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile individually. If you just set the background for Desktop and do not set for Tablet and Mobile, the Tablet and Mobile will display the same background as Desktop.
In your dashboard, go to appearance > theme options > home page > Section X to set the background.
Enable Featured Home Page
1, Go to Administration > Appearance > Theme Options > Home Page > Enable Featured Homepage.
2, Go to Administration > Settings > Reading > Front page displays, ensure that the Front page have not been selected.
Setup Home Page Sidebar
Go to Theme options > Home Page > Featured Homepage Sidebar , modify or clear the sidebar content to remove it.
HTML5 Video Background
Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Homepage, there is an HTML5 Video Background Options, unfold it and we will see the pictures like below.
Demo HTML5 video sources
There are three types of videos for you to choose to play in your site, the thing you need to do is just to type in the video url. Make sure your video format is the above format, if not, you need to convert your video to MP4, ogv or webm video format.
Also, you can choose the Video Background Sections you like to display the video for your site.
Full Screen Google Map
Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Homepage, we can see the Full Screen Google Map Options.
Unfold it and it will display as the picture below.
Then type the Address and Zoom, select the Sections you like to display the Map. Once finishing setting, it will show as the following picture.
600+ Google Fonts
Google fonts for menu, blog content, page content and homepage section content. Google Fonts Preview