Welcome to HooThemes.com, a knowledge-sharing platform for the WordPress Themes and Plugins. It is easily accessible from https://www.hoothemes.com/.
At HooThemes.com, we use your details for delivering better user experience. By examining our website, you agree to the collection, and use of your data in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect and Use
- To improve our services, we collect the following information from you.
While you are accessing our website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information like first name, maiden name, last name, gender, date of birth, email address when you subscribe to get our blog post into your inbox. This information is utilized to maintain, operate, and deliver newsletters, features, and functionalities of our website.
- Log Data
Log data means the information that is collected from your browser, whenever you visit our website. These log files include various information like the type of browser, your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, the page of our website that you’ve visited, browser version, the date and time of your visit, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the time spent on our site’s pages, and other related statistics.
The objective of this information is purely used for administering the website, analyzing trends, gathering demographic information, and tracking user’s activities on the site.
- Location Information.
The location information that you have set on your device might be stored or used. We will use your location information only to improve your experience when you interact with our site. Moreover, you are permitted to enable and disable location services from your mobile settings when accessing HooThemes.com.
Location information like the IP address of your device is used to approximate your location. Say, for example, we might use your location to send emails at certain durations by using your local time-zone or to provide content that has been translated.
HooThemes.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to administer the website, analyze trends, track visitor’s movements on the website, and to collect visitor’s preference. The information is used to improve the visitor’s experience by customizing our web page content based on the user’s browsing history or other related information.
Sharing Your Information
We, at HooThemes.com, will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to any third party outside our platform, which includes our subsidiaries, parent, and affiliates without your consent, except as stated below:
Moreover, considering the current trends and demand, we aim at researching relevant information to share with our niche business owners through our blog posts.
- Whom We Can Share Your Information With
To deliver services to you, we will only share your personal details with our third-party business partners and apps. Though, the third-party partners and apps will have limited access to your information that will be enough to provide the service.
Legal Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) mentions various legal grounds for the lawfulness of the processing of personal information. If you belong to the European Economic Area (EEA), then you might entertain with various protection rights.
At HooThemes, we committed to taking the required steps to enable you to amend, correct, limit, or delete the use of your personal information. If you want to know what personal information we have saved or want to remove it from our system, you can contact us through our contact us page.
- The right to object: In any case, if you have any objection to our processing of your personal details or if you want to amend, necessary actions will be taken from our end to stop the same.
- The right to access: You can access, delete, or update your personal details that have been stored. If possible, you can also request us to update, access, or delete your information. For any of these actions or assistance, get in touch with us.
- The right to data portability: With the help of portability, you are allowed with a copy of the information we have stored with us in a machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to remove consent: HooThemes relies on your consent to access your personal information, whereas you can withdraw your consent at any time you want.
- The right to correction: If you find your information incomplete, inaccurate, or incorrect, you are allowed to get your personal information rectified from our end.
- The right to restriction: If you want to restrict the use of your personal information, you are allowed to stop it anytime.
Note: At HooThemes, we may ask you for verifying your identity before responding to any requests. However, as a reader or a visitor, you are allowed to complain to a DPA (Data Protection Authority) about the use and storage of your personal information. To know more about GDPR rights, you can connect with your local DPA in the European Economic Area.
Do Not Track Disclosure
HooThemes doesn’t support ‘Do Not Track’ because it is a preference that you can set in your browser to acknowledge websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can easily enable or disable as per your requirements by visiting the Settings or Preferences page of your browser.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: HooThemes.com has no control or access to these cookies that are used by third-party partners or advertisers.
You are allowed to disable cookies through your web browser. If you want to know about cookie management with stipulated web browsers, you can get it on the respective browser’s website.
CCPA Privacy Rights (How to exercise your California right?)
Under CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request a business that sells a user’s personal information to not to sell the user’s personal information.
- Request a business that collects a user’s personal information to disclose some of the specific pieces or categories of their personal details that a business has collected.
- Request a business to delete or erase any of the personal information about the user that a business has collected.
If we get any such requests, we have a period of one month to respond. However, if you like to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us.
Information About Children
Child protection while using the internet is one of our priorities. Hence, we always encourage parents to participate in, monitor, guide, or observe their online activities.
At HooThemes.com, we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child knowingly provided this information, we request you to immediately contact us so that we may delete your personal information from our website.
- Visit this page on our website: Contact Us