SinglePage WordPress Theme Manual
1.Installation via Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Install Themes at the top.
- Click on Add New at the top.
- Here upload the zip singlepage.zip in upload box and click on upload button.
- You will see the theme. Click on Install Now to install the theme.
2. Installation via FTP
- Unzip singlepage.zip or singlepage-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance->Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.
1. Upload Logo
Go to Appearance > Customize > SP: Basic Settingss to upload logo.(The recommended size of the logo is 172*45 px )
2. Header Title &Tagline
Go to Appearance > Header to set your Header title and tagline.
3. Header Image
Go to Appearance > Header to add an Header image by click Add New Image button.(The recommended size is 1920*89 px)
Setup Featured Home Page
1, Created a new page titled “Front Page”, then select template ‘Home Page’ and publish.
2, Go to Administration > Settings > Reading > Front page displays, select the front page which was created in step 1 and save changes.
Setup Home Page Sections
SinglePage theme is based on one page theme. Below steps will guide you how to set up one-page home sections.
1. Go to Appearance > Customize > SP: Frontpage Sections to select any section from below. you can see the options in each section.
2. Featured homepage options Appearance > Customize > SP: Frontpage Options
3.Setup Home Page Sidebar Menu Styles
There are two styles of home page sidebar menu- style 1 and style 2. You can choose home page sidebar menu style for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Style 2 is recommended on the Mobile phone. You can also set whether to show the menu or hide it by selecting open or close.
In your dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > SP: Frontpage Options > Home Page Sidebar Menu , then set the menu style options.
Once you finish setting the home page sidebar menu, it will shows as the picture below.
HTML5 Video Background
Go to Appearance > Customize > SP: Frontpage Options, there is an HTML5 Video Background Options, unfold it and we will see the pictures like below.
There are three types of videos for you to choose to play in your site, the thing you need to do is just to type in the video url. Make sure your video format is the above format, if not, you need to convert your video to MP4, ogv or webm video format.
Also, you can choose the Video Background Sections you like to display the video for your site.
Full Screen Google Map
Go to Appearance > Customize > SP: Frontpage Options, we can see the Full Screen Google Map Options.
Unfold it and it will display as the picture below.
Then type the Address and Zoom, select the Sections you like to display the Map. Once finishing setting, it will show as the following picture.
600+ Google Fonts
Google fonts for menu, blog content, page content and homepage section content. Google Fonts Preview