As a small business owner, you may seek to reach a larger audience and promote your product or service. If so, you may be considering influencer marketing. And to hit the goals of your first influencer campaign, you need to rely on the best influencer marketing platform for small business.
Influencer marketing is social media marketing that involves working with influential people in your industry to promote your brand.
The best influencer marketing platform for small business is an influencer platform that offers a variety of features, are user-friendly, and have a large database of influencers.
In this article, we will go over 21 influencer marketing platforms for small businesses in 2022.
21 Best Influencer Marketing Platforms for Small Businesses
From micro-influencer platforms to Instagram influencer marketing platforms, there’s something on this list for everyone. So if you’re looking to take your influencer marketing campaign to the next level, let’s jump into the list.
Ainfluencer, the Best Influencer Marketing Platform for Small Businesses
Influencer marketing on Instagram has never been easier, faster, or more cost-effective than with Ainfluencer.
Ainfluencer is a powerful Instagram influencer marketing platform as well as an influencer management platform that let you get on board with Instagram influencer marketing without wasting hours on endless research and repetitive tasks.
We’re introducing it as the #1 option among the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses because everything is simple, easy, and free. You don’t need to commit to anything. Ainfluencer is a platform that allows anyone to work with multiple influencers, so you can work with more people at once.
- Covered Platforms:
Ainfluencer connects brands and Instagram influencers from different categories and makes it easy to find each other through a simple process.
It is a free influencer marketing platform.
The entry-level setup fee is free through the DIY plan.
You can get started with paid plans of Ainfluencer starting at $149 to $3500 based on offered features.
Next on our list of best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses comes Favikon. It is a multi-social media influencer marketing platform that makes finding and working with influencers easier and more transparent for small businesses.
Their goal is to help small businesses that don’t have access to the high-end, one-stop influencer solutions platforms achieve their influencer marketing goals.
Influencer auditing and discovery are the first and foremost functions of Favikon.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok
Following are the pricing plans:
- The Pro version is 79 Euros per month and includes 1,000 searches, ten lists, 500 influencers per list, 500 audits per month, and Matcher and Watcher tools.
- Monthly fee of 129 Euros – 2,000 searches, 20 lists, 1,000 influencers per list, 1,000 audits per month, and Matcher and Watcher features.
Moving on to the third option among the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses, Buzzsumo is a well-known influencer platform that helps you develop ideas, create content that performs, monitor performance, and identify influencers.
You just need to enter a keyword or domain and click “Find Content”! You’ll be directed on your way!
- Covered Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit.
With other options going up to $299/month, you can try out the service for free to see if it is right for your business. Getting the $299 option is even free for 30 days!
Managing your influencer programs by yourself has never been easier for marketers and agencies before using Scrunch.
It is a micro-influencer platform that connects big-name brands to them.
Covered Platforms: It is an Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube influencer marketing platform.
There are three different plans available for small and large businesses starting at $199/month.
The fifth option on our list of the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses is GRIN. By leveraging the power of creator partnership, GRIN is an all-in-one creator management platform, including an influencer marketing platform for eCommerce companies.
Influencer marketing programs are a great way to scale your business. With GRIN, you can scale your influencer marketing efforts while integrating your eCommerce store.
GRIN enables you to identify new influencers based on your registered customers’ social media accounts. This influencer platform is designed for eCommerce and has over 33 million influencers.
It is a well-known YouTube influencer marketing platform.
- Covered Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube.
The pricing structure at Grin is entirely customized. Their first step is to understand your business as much as possible before providing you with a quote.
Grin’s pricing policy is individual, so they don’t tend to cater to any particular customer size. Here, a direct-to-customer eCommerce company is the target customer, regardless of sector.
High-growth eCommerce brands trust Aspire to manage their influencer marketing efforts.
In terms of early influencer marketing platforms, Aspire is the top Instagram influencer platform.
It provides everything you need, from pre-campaign planning to post-campaign analysis.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs
Aspire offers three levels of service for its platform. All customers receive a custom price and must commit to one year of access (Aspire’s website clarifies that this software is meant to be used long-term).
- The Basic plan is ideal for one person to manage a single campaign with one influencer, access our influencer database, use our recommendation engine and campaign management tools, and view campaign analytics.
- The Pro plan includes all the above for 4 users, plus a dedicated “success manager” to help you reach your goals. It also includes social listening and the ability to track the influencers of up to 5 competitors.
- The Pro plan includes unlimited users and 10 active campaigns, the success manager turning into a successful team, and all the above features. You can automatically send legal contracts for electronic signatures and exportable data.
#paid is an influencer marketing platform for creators helps to market more effectively
Using #paid, you can create engaging content that builds a stronger emotional connection with your customers.
We match brands with creators who are fans of the brand. That way, you have peace of mind knowing that posts will always be authentic and pre-approved, helping you reach new audiences at scale.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok
- You can have unlimited campaigns and 10 hand-raised creators per campaign with Just Content for $499/mo.
- The Grow plan costs $699/month for unlimited campaigns, 10 hand-raised creators per campaign, and 2 whitelisting licenses for creators.
- With Advanced $999/mo, you get unlimited campaigns a month, 15 handraised creators per campaign, 10 creator whitelisting licenses, a Customer Success Manager, and advanced audience demographics.
Identify influencers and launch campaigns quickly with Upfluence, an integrated self-serve influencer marketing platform.
It is also an influencer search platform that enables you to search for influencers based on over 20 criteria, such as keywords, geolocation, engagement rates, demographics, etc. You can email influencers in bulk and manage multiple campaigns, as well as monitor mentions and analytics.
A single platform enables you to manage all aspects of influencer campaigns, including influencer analysis and identification, outreach, briefs, payments, and tracking performance, including personalized coupon codes.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, Tiktok, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs
- Pricing: You can choose from three service levels, each sold annually for a monthly fee.
- Growth – Including two user accounts, access to all influencer profiles, influencer relationship management dashboard, Live Capture, and basic campaign workflows.
- Scale – 5 active user accounts, influencer relationship management dashboards, Live Capture, advanced integrations, campaign workflows, and dedicated account managers.
- Enterprise – An unlimited number of users, a dashboard for managing influencer relationships, Live Capture, advanced integrations, campaign workflow, a dedicated account manager, team collaboration tools, and white labeling options.
Creator.co is a micro-influencer marketing platform that targets small businesses and micro-influencers. Considering that much of the content is produced by micro-influencers, the platform is as concerned about the quality of the content as it is about marketing.
It is a perfect YouTube influencer platform that enables you to find YouTube influencers.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
- Pricing: Pricing options (for billing monthly, quarterly, biannually, and annually) outweigh variations in features.
- $395/mo, or
- $355.50/mo paid quarterly, or
- $335.75/mo paid bi-annually, or
- $316/mo paid annually
You are always looking for the best influencer marketing platform, and you’ve tried many. No matter what niche or budget, Influencity is the best influencer platform for all your needs.
Influencity provides an affordable, efficient campaign tool that simplifies workflow and saves you time.
Did you know that 200% more profit is possible if you reach the right influencers?
Influencity provides a way to manage multiple campaigns, automate processes, get instant access to influencers’ stats, share information, and communicate between agencies and their clients.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Tik Tok
- Pricing: Get started at $48/month, or choose one of our pre-built packages to supercharge your influencer marketing.
You need a solution that connects you with influencers and makes it easy to measure the impact of your campaign.
Impact is the best platform for influencer marketing, offering this and so much more. Impact helps you manage influencers, affiliates, eCommerce content publishers, B2B marketers, and more.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook
- Pricing: Request a demo to see if it’s the right fit for your company and browse pricing options.
Affable.ai gets a place among the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses focused on the Asia-Pacific that seeks to transform the sales funnel into a loop and differentiates itself by paying attention to all parts of the funnel.
Other companies might focus on awareness or the final sale, but Affable pays attention to both.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
- Pricing: Affable offers three levels of service. Prices for each level are not posted publicly, though contact info is provided below:
- SME — highly restricted, but it’s a great option for those looking for analytics. You get one account, one campaign at a time, limited searches, and 50 influencers per month.
- PRO — Unlimited campaigns, Search, Influencer Analytics. Data Export, Dedicated Account Manager
- Enterprise — All of the above, plus unlimited accounts for team collaboration, 400 influencer analytics per month, and 5 active campaigns.
Another great option among the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses. With Teamfluencer, you can work with Nano and Micro-Influencers naturally spread your brand on social media.
Teamfluencer is the first and biggest nano-influencer platform that connects organic social media users with brands. You don’t need a high number of followers to be a nano-influencer. With Teamfluencer, you can work with big brands as a nano-influencer and earn money from social media collaboration posts.
It brings together nano-influencers—the real people behind the brands they love—and shares them with other consumers. Nano-influencers share their opinions, experiences, and passions with their friends. It makes brands go viral on social media naturally.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram and Tiktok
A free-to-start plan is available.
For the paid plans, you need to book a demo session to receive a quote based on your unique needs.
Mavrck is taking a novel approach to influencer marketing. Instead of finding influential people to bring you more customers, you find your existing customers and make them influential.
The result is that Mavrck can help you market in many different ways, from traditional “build awareness” campaigns to customer incentive/referral promotions that feel like a loyalty program.
It is a well-known TikTok influencer marketing platform.
- Covered Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, Blogs
- Pricing: Mavrck’s pricing is customized to meet customers’ needs, which are taken into account based on their subscription level.
As a SaaS best influencer marketing platform for small businesses, IZEA automates influencer and content marketing programs for agencies and brands. IZEA started compensating bloggers for producing sponsored content for brands in 2006, when influencer marketing was still in its infancy.
The platform offers a comprehensive all-in-one marketing service, providing blog management, video production, distribution, and social media marketing across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
IZEA’s search feature allows marketers to create lists of potential creators who fit their needs. Depending on the audience reach of each creator, IZEA assigns them a score.
- Covered Platforms: Twitter, Facebook. Instagram and YouTube.
There are 3 plans available:
- Starting at $169 per month plus sales tax with IZEAx Discovery
- A monthly fee of $500 is required for IZEAx Unity Suite
- A monthly subscription to BrandGraph starts at $149 per month
Many influentials produce videos for Heepsy on social media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, and TikTok, and the majority of their clients are from big-name brands such as Walmart, IKEA, and New Balance. Due to their refined tools, marketers, and agencies can find the perfect influencer quickly.
You can narrow your influencer list by using filters such as category, location, engagement level, and follower size. Additionally, you can filter videos based on the number of uploads, frequency, total views, or average views per video.
Among the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses, it also features more advanced reports that evaluate the authenticity and size of the audience. One benefit of their application is their accuracy to weed out fraud influencers and even go as far as general performance metrics, like follower growth, engagement rate, average views per video, and video metrics. At that point, you will have collected enough possible influencers to start compiling a list of the ones that seem to fit your content. From there, you will have access to their social media contact information and will be able to start having a conversation with them.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch
You can start a free trial.
You can upgrade it to one of the below plans:
- Gold plan that is suitable for large companies starts at $269/month that offers 10K results and 250 reports
- Business plan for advanced needs starts at $169/month.
- Starter plan for small campaigns starts at $49/month.
Intellifluence is an affordable influencer marketing platform for small businesses. Instead of just a list of potential contacts, they have real influencers in their network. In stark contrast to most other influencer networks, they don’t force you to commit a lengthy contract. It offers competitive pricing for small businesses and can service even the biggest companies. You will not find a better ratio between dollars and influencers anywhere.
A joyful TikTok influencer platform, as well as supporting Instagram and a marketplace built for small businesses, has a few high points and low points. Ultimately, this is a value if you’re on a limited budget.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, TikTok
Subscriptions to Intellifluence are monthly-only, with no commitment to sign up for a longer duration. You will receive a 20% discount if you prepay for a year.
- Starter, $99/mo
- Regular, $249/mo
- Advanced Managed, $599/mo
It is also possible to sign up for a free plan that has limited features.
Brandbassador is neither an influencer platform nor an affiliate platform, but it’s a blend of both among influencer marketing platforms for small businesses.
On the other hand, it doesn’t necessarily work like a traditional search and discovery tool. In other words, you could find profiles of your potential customers using the platform’s own database, but the platform’s power comes from giving you information about those potential customers and their habits.
In this case, you would create a landing page that invited influencers to participate. Getting people to your site is entirely up to you – you can post the link on your social media pages, recruit right from your checkout page, put a link in the footer of your website, or ask for ambassadors in your marketing newsletters. Connecting with people who already like your brand is key.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram
Brandbassador provides a service with both an automated self-service option and a fully managed one.
- On the Growth plan, there are no limits for ambassadors, admins, or missions, custom filters, automated & bulk messaging, and in-app support for ambassadors
- Pro — In addition to all the above, they offer: premium onboarding, dedicated success managers, and bi-weekly coaching sessions, through which we analyze our community performance, discuss “outcome optimization,” and provide “growth support.”
- Elite — All above plus: custom success plans with benchmarking, bi-annual business reviews, trends consultations, ambassador program management, and priority support.
Shoutcart is an online marketplace and influencer marketing platform for small businesses for selling and buying shoutouts on social media. You may sell shoutouts on Twitter and Instagram if you are a major influencer.
As a marketer, you can purchase shoutouts via the self-serve platform.
It’s possible to begin the service with a minimum deposit of $50. There shouldn’t be a problem for any blogger or marketing person. The platform not only processes the payments but also gives buyers and sellers some protection (rather than paying influencers directly).
Through its outreach process, it connects you with influential people in your field, who are ready to promote your business for the right fee.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok
There are 3 plans; Free, Startup, and pro.
Free and Startup plans include a marketplace buyer fee which is $10.
- There is no monthly cost for the free plan, but it offers limited features.
- Startup plan costs $49/per month. But if billed yearly, it will be $25/per month.
- Pro plan costs $99/per month. But if billed yearly, it will be $50/per month.
One of the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses that connect influencers with brands.
If you are an influencer the platform partnership helps you find great brands with quality products to collaborate with. there are many good influencer programs that give you the tools and knowledge to help you generate money through social media, your blog posts, and the products you create.
As a brand, harness its exclusive resources to activate your influence-marketing objectives with high-profile influencers. Let it feature your influencer marketing campaigns.
Through Afluencer, you can find perfect partnerships for your particular niche. You can search by various criteria, such as interests, channels, and more!
It facilitates an influencer chatroom where influencers and brands can chat directly, paving the way for mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Covered Platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook
It offers four pricing plans:
- Free for a lifetime with limited features.
- VIP plan that costs $49/month.
- Concierge plan that costs $99/month.
- Boss plan that costs $199/month.
Best Influencer Marketing Platforms for Small Businesses: The Conclusion
There are many similar products in the Influencer Marketing Platforms category that help companies of all sizes. As a result, we match buyers to the right Small Business Influencer Marketing Platforms based on their features, pricing, setup, and installation requirements.
Identify the best solutions in the Small Business Influencer Marketing Platforms category by comparing products.
Based on the following guidelines, we evaluated the best influencer marketing platforms for small businesses listed above:
- Users’ reviews are positive
- It’s helpful when it comes to finding and analyzing the right influencers for your brand
- Pricing that is affordable for small businesses